Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Setting up my Blog

Alright. I think now is as good a time as any to set this up. I really need to get back into writing, both fiction and rants. Maybe even some book reviews and what nots. So, first let me go over what my blog will consist of in future endeavors.

This blog is about short original stories, of random ideas that pop into my head. It is also about writing portions of longer stories over time, so that everyone can enjoy reading them. It is also about ranting about whatever the hell I feel like I need to rant about.

So, with no further ado, I bring this about! My blog has begun. I don't have time yet to write a story, maybe later tonight, definitely tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and one final note, I may also write some fan-fiction. Two series in particular have really been bogging my mind. The Dresden Files by Tim Butcher, and the world of Ivalice (from Final Fantasy XII, and Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance, Advance 2). But these fan-fictions will barely, or not at all, involve the main characters. Merely be side-stories written in these worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment