Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Screaming Nonsense and other Verbal attacks.

I really don't know what to write about right now. Just some ideas floating in my head. I could start the Ivalice adventure, or talk about the Alchemist character I'm thinking up for Tim Butcher's Dresden files, or I could write something completely original.

But I definitely should write something more than jibberjabber, foo. I've been day dreaming a lot at the gym about one of my stories, I call 'Lands of Chaos'. I could go into great detail explaining the world, the characters, what makes this world unique, blah blah blah. But I'm working on it as a comic book. Expect to hear more about it as the artwork progresses. Right now the artist, Tom, is drawing up two of the main characters. Goza Minos and Krazahn Lycan.

I was also feeling like I should start writing one of my other stories, either continuing the work on Wild Frontier, or working on the Dark Knight and the Nephilim.

Well, anyways, I should start something today and stop procrastinating.

The Dark Knight and the Nephilim - Prologue (part one)

The night was quiet. Few clouds were in the sky. The moon was shimmering and a light breeze gently made the leaves in the trees shake. A long figure walked in the moonlight. His skin was stripes of white and purple. He walked towards a small homestead in the middle of a large field. His eyes glowed a dark purple and he smiled wickedly.

"Yes...this is the place."

He walked up to the house. No candles burned inside.

"Sleeping."

His smile grew.

"It'll be your last night, humans."

He smashed his hand through the wall and ripped it out. The entire side broke apart and fell way.

-----------------------------------------

That's all I got time for right now. I'll continue the prologue soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment