Thursday, September 1, 2011

Riding across the chocolate covered Rainbow.



For future reference, all of my blog titles shall have statements of pure nonsense. That is all.







Well....technically not all. But that is the important starting factor. Tonight I think I shall shake it up a little. How would you all like to learn a recipe? The other day I decided to make an awesome jawesome desert which I called Golden Apple Sunset. Woo.

So first off. You need a bag of apples.

Slice said apples into wedges, and then after that, remove the skin. Then cut the apples into smaller cubes.

Next, you need a large pan, or wok. Put in 1/3 stick of butter and a light drizzle of Walnut Oil. The walnut oil is pretty strong, so don't use too much. Melt the butter and put the apples into the pan. Cook on a low heat, roughly setting four or five.

Next, you need to add the brown sugar, regular sugar, and cinnamon. I used roughly 1/3 to 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Three tablespoons of regular sugar. Two tablespoons of cinnamon. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon, so I like to keep it as a light flavor.

It should look like this: ----->

The next step is to put it on whatever you want to. I wanted to put it on yogurt, but didn't have any, so instead, I put it on french vanilla ice cream. Sugar attack, woah.


This is what my final desert looked like:



Anyhoo, last night I watched X-Men: Year One. It was actually pretty good, to my surprise. But it had some extremely painfully cheesy points. And they made Sebastian Shaw pretty much Mr. Sinister. Dialogue had ups and downs, fighting was really good, and the plot was pretty decent. Worth watching once or twice.

I've also been on a Pagan's Mind kick lately. Such an awesome progressive metal band. I'ma gonna go ahead and post a video of one of their songs. The Celestine Prophecy Listen to this song and feel the awesome explode from your ear receptacles.

BooooP: It has just come to my attention that they have a new album out. I'm going on to Amazon right after this post is complete.

Anyways, I've got an early morning tomorrow, so I think I'll postpone my creative writing for another day. Procrastination at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment