Sunday, September 4, 2011

The plan is set. We kill the Batman.

I had intended on writing the rest of the prologue for Dark Knight and the Nephilim. But....I started playing Fallout 3. And there went my day. Well, I didn't spend my...entire...day...playing it. I also worked this morning. I really hate opening. But hey, it's a job. I'm supposed to do it cause I'm being paid to do it. But it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Although...I did read this awesome book today. Book six of the Dresden Files, Blood Rites. Seriously, if you haven't read any of the books, go read one. In this one, Harry Dresden is trying to stop a Entropy Curse from killing a bunch of adult film actresses. Also, Mavra, a member of the Black Court of Vampires is in town, and wants to finally kill Dresden. Awesome fights and crazy magic is what you'll find within this book.

I also watched some One Piece. My favorite anime. Hulu posts the most recent episodes, so I've been tracking it. The show is over 500 episodes, and it's probably got somewhere between 200 and 500 more before the story finishes.

Oh yeah, I also was plotting out the ideas behind the Dresden files fan-fic. I'm gonna set it in between the events of books 12 and 13, when the Fomor begin to appear. The world needs heroes. So it's about damn time someone is about to fight for peace...and the knowledge to set things right.

Carmick McGregor is an Alchemist and Kinetomancer. I may not have spelled that word accurately. I'll double check in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment