Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tony Danza's Tap Dance Extravaganza

I'd like to start off by saying how disappointed I am with the choice several school boards across the country are making. If you haven't heard, 21 states may reduce the number of days during a school week to 4, instead of 5. As if we weren't already lacking with our school systems. Thanks America. I know that when I have kids I'll homeschool them. Damn it! I want my children to be intelligent, scary intelligent. Like maniacal robot children.

Next topic of interest: I watched an awesome video on youtube today. Wow, I just transitioned from a very depressing and disappointing topic to a very, well, different one. With no real space between the two. Anyways, back onto topic. If you haven't watched or know of Adventure Time, this video won't make much sense. If you have, this will be the coolest thing ever. Adventure Time. Pretty sweet, yeah?

Okay, so, besides that stuff. When I purchased the new Pagan's Mind album, I also purchased the new Pyschostick album. Psychostick is a comedy metal band. Their new album includes some great songs like, Because Boobs, Political Bum, and Numbers. Numbers had me dying, because it's a cover of Drowning Pool's Let the Bodies hit the Floor.

My brain isn't feeling rather creative tonight, so I don't think I'll be adding the next part of the intro. Meh. But good news, I got to check out the first sketch of Goza, the main character of Lands of Chaos. My artist, Tom, drew him to look close to Ryu from street fighter. I should be able to see Goza's Minotaur form soon. And Krazahn is being drawn up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment