Monday, September 26, 2011

Nuraaaaaahhh!!! Hulk Smash!!!

Okay, so, there is nothing like having to work an opening shift after not sleeping well. Compile that with having to fix all the errors, problems, and mistakes, and yes, I know all three of those can equal the same thing. Simply put, today was a MONDAY!!! It didn't help that it was also, actually, a MONDAY!!! Good news is that the shift today was short. I read a nice book and most of a second one.

Okay, so, now it's time to fill in what I've been up to for the previous week because I totally didn't post anything since the 19th.


Sorry. So, first off, I came up with an idea for a screenplay (a.k.a. movie script) about a man who's body is literally a cage that captures demons. But wait, there is more: A vampire comes to town and begins turning people into lesserpires (that's my fan-nickname for them). This main vampire is going to be very similar to Bram Stoker's Dracula. And, there is going to be a sentient zombie who helps the main character against the vampires. I want to mix satire with action and comedy. Today, I start writing the script. Maybe it'll become a movie in a couple of years. That would be badass.

Okay, next up: I've read quite a few books. Various stuff like Clive Cussler's Medusa. Bottom line on this book, it was okay. Not as good as his earlier works. I also started re-reading the Star Wars novels, The New Jedi Order. Which is super badass. To summarize the plot, extra-galactic aliens enter the Star Wars Galaxy, and they cannot be felt through the force. They use living technology to battle the New Republic, and the Jedi find themselves wondering if the dark side is truly evil, because the light side is almost completely ineffective to the aliens, the Yuuzhan Vong.

I also have been playing a ton of Street Fighter 4 and Marvel vs Capcom 3. Yeah yeah, more video games. I just can't help myself. I need to get out more.

Anyways, now the part of awesomeness. The music for today! First off, my friend Brian posted a video to a band called Two Steps from Hell. The guys who make this music usual write either the music to trailers or the actual music scores to movies. Here is a delicious tasty treat. United we stand, Divided we fall!

Next up, Blotted Science. These guys are a bit proggy. And it's also an instrumental. So, enjoy it. The Insomniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment