Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Love Letter to Sony

Well, after ages, I have returned. And I'm gonna do my damn best to post something each and every day, even if it is nothing much. I wanted to start by writing something to a company that I have loved for many many years.

Dear Sony, you have made many great products and devices over the years, and this latest one I have purchased from you, my Vaio, is truly an amazing device. Not only did it go on sale right before I purchased it, but it was exactly the right size, and it came with video editing software. I already enjoyed creating one video, and soon enough I'll get to work on new epics on my youtube account, Zalachai.


I have loved many of your products over the years, like the walkman I used to own, and my playstations, 1, 2, and 3. Please keep up the good work.


Okay, enough of that. I hope to write a wide variety of stuff on here. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment