Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You know that's right.

Hello everybody. So, let me start off by telling you a short story about a man who goes to the gym. Yes, that man is me! Okay, anyways, I'm at the gym, running, doing my usual 30 minutes on the elliptical, running at high speed. This gorgeous girl gets on one of the other ellipticals. This girl is also very fit. She definitely works out all the damn time. Well, 20 minutes later of running, she's out of energy and exhausted, and I'm just continuing. Did not run out of energy. A really good song comes on my iPod and I'm smiling as she walks by. She scowls and glares daggers at me.

Two days later, I mean, today: I go the gym. Running as usual. This girl comes in, stands right in front of me, and proceeds to stretch, bend, and shake her muscle drink. Literally less then five feet in front of me. Whether or not this was a fluke hasn't been decided. If this girl does it again, I'll definitely go introduce myself. Otherwise, she was taunting me. Haha.

In other news, yesterday, my cologne came in. I ordered this Japanese cologne after it was advertised in an anime I was watching. Yeah, nerd levels reached maximum. Well, this cologne is really really nice. Hell, maybe the cologne is what caused that gorgeous babe to...well...okay that is stretching it. Unless this cologne has magical powers...which I sure hope it does.

Alright, back to seriousness. Today's song is from Ozzy Osbourne's newest album. This song gets me pumped while I workout at the gym. Let me Hear you Scream.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment