Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Er...what I meant to say was Jar Jar Binks.

False alarm everybody. We don't need to kill Batman, we need to kill Jar Jar Binks.

Yeah, for some reason, I could not remember his name, thank God. I've almost eliminated my memory of that awful character.

Anyhoo, I didn't post on my blog yesterday, cause once again, Fallout 3 stole my soul. But here I am today. I don't really have much new going on in life, but I do have some thoughts bouncing around in my skull. Here's an observation from my job. 100% of people who use Unemployment cards don't read the sign that says we don't accept it as payment. Okay, well, it may not be 100%, but it's definitely in the 80's.

And in other news, I've further plotted out the Dresden File Fan-Fic. And it is called Kinetomancy. Yep. I actually plan on doing more creative writing. Definitely continuing the Dark Knight and the Nephilim, and possibly starting the Dresden Files fan-fic.

While I was at work, I read book 7 of the Dresden Files. Dead Beat. This book is a must read amongst must reads. Two words: Zombie T-Rex. (Or is it three cause of the hyphen?) The book is about a group of Necromancers who are trying to find a book called The Word of Kemmler. And how Dresden has to stop them, find the book, and save the city.

The Dark Knight and the Nephilim - Prologue (part three)


The boy glared at Exlancos.

"I really suggest fleeing." Exlancos shook his head. "Until we meet again, boy." Exlancos snapped his finger and his body disappeared. The boy glanced around. Exlancos was gone. The fire spread through the house. The boy began crying as he ran towards the huge hole in the wall.

...some time later...

The boy waited in a line with plenty of other children. They were inside a large cathedral. The line progressed slowly, but soon enough he stood at the front. An old woman sat in a chair behind a table.

"State your name." The woman asked.

"Allister." The boy replied.

"You came alone?" She asked. Allister nodded. "Orphan. Brother Furos will take you along."

----------------------------------------
Okay. I'm kinda getting a light brain fart here. So I'll stop this for the time being. I will however, start the Dresden Files Fan-Fic.
----------------------------------------

Dresden Files (Fan-Fic) - Rising Shadows - Chapter One (part one)

Not all wizards are insanely powerful. Hell, most of us with any magical talent are practically weaklings. I can't hold a candle to the Wardens of the White Council. But then again, they don't even know who I am.

My name is Carmick McGregor. Though, for some reason, most people call me Carma, as in, Karma. It is, quite frankly, the most annoying thing in the world.

Now, what I mean by the White Council not knowing who I am, is simply, I'm really good at hiding my magical talents. No, I'm not some evil mastermind plotting to destroy the world. The world is already in bad shape. A few months ago, over a million people just died...all across the globe. It's mostly being written off as some mysterious virus.

But I know better. Their hearts had exploded...right from their chests. That is very powerful and dangerous Thaumaturgy. I don't know all the details, but now is the perfect time to keep yourself hidden. If someone has the kind of magical power to eliminate that many people, well, damn. It's no good.
----------------------------------------------

Okay everybody. That's it for the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment