Friday, September 2, 2011

Computer Crash = Zombie Apocalypse

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored. And I'm tired. Maybe the combo platter of doom is making everything suck. But the good news is that Pagan's Mind's new album is freaking awesome.

Real quick: Here's a new song. Eyes of Fire. Boom shakalaka.

Anyways, moving onto the next topic of interest: I was re-reading a Star Wars novel trilogy. The Heir to the Empire trilogy by Timothy Zahn. Fantastic. It's basically about a super brilliant and badass Blue Alien taking control of the remnant of the imperial forces, and slowly kicking the New Republic's ass. Well, until Luke, Han, Lando, and Leia begin doing their best to save the New Republic. And even then, it may not be enough. Talon Karrde, the leader of a large smuggling crew, and Garm Bel Iblis play major roles. And throw in an insane dark jedi named Joruus C'Boath. It's a great read if you like Star Wars, and unlike the new trilogy, it doesn't suck.

Alrighty, now that I have that minor review done, I think I'll continue writing that prologue from the other day. But first, One Piece. Woo. I was watching a bunch of episodes on Hulu today cause I really didn't have anything else to do...and well...no energy because I had to open.

Anyhoo, back to the main point:

The Dark Knight and the Nephilim - Prologue (part two)

Screams resounded. The figure walked into the house. A woman lit a candle. The figure smiled. He had cat-like ears, long dark purple hair, and a single horn on his forehead. The woman screamed.

"Be gone from here, demon-fiend." The woman said. A small boy peaked his head from behind her. The demon-fiend smiled.

"Yes. I'll be gone, but not until I've done my deed." He replied. He lifted his right hand and pointed a finger at her. The finger extended and jabbed into the woman's skull. Her body went limp. The finger retracted. The woman's body dropped to the ground. The boy shook her lifeless body.

"Mom? Mommy?" The boy cried.

"Child. Where is your father?" The demon asked.

"No!" A voice said from behind the demon. The demon turned around and smiled.

"I guess that answers that question. Good. Makes this all the quicker." The demon replied. The man held a sword.

"I'll kill you!" The man yelled.

"No. You will try." The demon replied. The man charged forward and swung the sword in a downward strike. The blade hit the demon's arm and stopped.

"You can't even cut my skin. Shame." The demon lifted his left arm and pointed all his fingers at the man's chest. The fingers extended and shot right through. The fingers retracted and the man dropped to the ground.

"Papa?" The boy cried. The boy looked up at the demon with rage glowing in his eyes.

"Yes. That is the reaction I want, boy. You may call me Exlancos. Hate me. I want you to come and try to kill me." Exlancos lifted his left hand. Fire floated in his hand. He threw it into the wall and the fire began to spread.

"Run now, child." Exlancos laughed.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is where I'm ending the writing for tonight. The prologue isn't finished. Exlancos was one of the first villains I came up with. I always imagined him being oddly stripped and the colors being white and a light purple. He will play a big role in this story. But the main character of the story, of course, is the boy who was left alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment