Monday, September 12, 2011

And I'm all out of Bubblegum!

First off, I'd like to say sorry about not posting in about a week. I had lost my soul for a while playing Fallout 3. Fawkes and I had to run through the streets after Liberty Prime to stop the Enclave. Now that the future has been saved, I have returned to now to continue my usual shenanigans.

So let me start off with a book review...or two. Yeah, I read two more books while at work. First off, Salem's Lot by Stephen King. Over all, it was okay. Maybe I just don't find his books to be scary, or down right amazing. The only book that completely blew me away that he wrote was the book Insomnia. Anyhoo, Salem's Lot is about a small town called Jerusalem's Lot, and how a vampire comes to the town and begins turning everybody into vampires. Barlow is a standard classical vampire, very very similar to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Pretty much everybody dies in the story except for three of the main characters. Oh yeah, spoiler alert, whoops.

The other book I read was yet another Dresden Files book. This was book 8, Proven Guilty. This book is about how creatures called Phobophages are attacking random people at a horror movie convention by transforming themselves into those horror movie monsters. And Harry has been tasked to find out who has been using black magic in the city before its too late...but when he finds out exactly who it is that is using black magic, he must do everything in his power to save her...Yeah, the book is pretty badass and a nice followup to book 7.

So, after I beat Fallout Three, I really wanted to go play The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. However...I couldn't find the game. I was going insane because the game is a like a drug. If you haven't played Oblivion, then you don't know how damn addictive the game is. But I found it today. So it is possible that I'll lose my soul for a while again. So I'm gonna make this blog post pretty long to make it fair.

Music NEWS!!!!! So, I joined my brother Dan in going to Soundgarden, the store, not the band. It's this huge music store that imports a lot of music. It's in Syracuse, so if you're ever out there, you should go check it out. Anyways, I purchased the new Leprous album because I've been a huge fan of these guys for like, three maybe four years. So, without further adieu, here is a song from the new album: Cryptogenic Desires.

The band is a bit unusual but I think its really original and creative. But the album cover is really really bizarre and I can't explain it.

One final thing. The artwork for the main character in my comic, Lands of Chaos, is finished. Here you go. Check him out, Goza Minos.




FYI, aliens did it.




Well, I'm out of time for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment